SUNSHINE COAST TREE SERVICES
The best and fairest in Sunshine Coast tree services, Greigs Trees offers safe, reliable and prompt tree services and tree removals throughout the Coast, from Noosa to Caloundra and everywhere in between.
Greig, the company’s managing director, has had more than 10 years of experience in the tree industry with experience in both residential and commercial properties. Greig is well qualified to advise and assist you in every aspect of tree care.
Greig’s Trees employ only dedicated, qualified and experienced arborists and tree professionals to complete your work to the best standard. We can offer our professional services in tree removal, stump removal, tree lopping, tree pruning, tree trimming, tree surgery, mulching, chipping and also hazardous tree assessment and general advise regarding your trees.
Call Us on 0449136370. Greig’s Trees are the experts in Sunshine Coast tree services and tree lopping.
Our Tree Services
Sometimes it is necessary for a tree to be removed. Some of the reasons for tree removal are that the tree may be:
- damaging pipework or structural foundations
- consuming excessive moisture
- unhealthy or diseased without the ability to be revived
- dead and at risk of falling, causing a major safety hazard
- in the way of home extensions or other projects
- unsightly or creating excessive mess around the property
For all your Sunshine Coast tree removal needs you should call on experienced tree professionals to safely and properly remove the tree from your property. We ensure that the process is carried out safely and efficiently to avoid damage to your property. Look no further than Greig’s Trees for your Sunshine Coast tree removals!
Tree removal Sunshine Coast. Sunshine Coast Tree Removal.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
Tree pruning is a vital part of maintaining the look of your garden. As trees grow, their branches and foilage can become troublesome for reasons such as:
- taking up too much space in the yard
- blocking access for vehicles
- reducing light inside the home or building
- coming into contact with electrical poles/cables
- encroaching on neighbouring boundaries
- looking unsightly due to uneven growth patterns
Greig’s Trees have the expertise and equipment to maintain and prune all types of trees and shrubs. We also deal with access and height issues. We have the gear to maintain and clean more difficult to reach trees such as palms, with years of experience in tree climbing.
Sunshine Coast tree removal.
After tree removal has been carried out, a stump is left behind. The stump and its surface roots often need to be removed for the following reasons:
- the stump can often look unsightly and out of place
- there may be the need to build a fence, pool or shed above where the stump lies
- sometimes trees can regrow from the remaining stump
- the stump may be a safety hazard
The process of stump grinding ‘chews up’ the root material of the old tree with a machine called a stump grinder. A hole is created which can be filled with ground material so that no sign of the tree is visible. The area is then left level, clean and tidy.
Greig’s Trees offers stump grinding services if required in conjunction with your tree removal.
Sunshine Coast tree removal.