Safe, prompt and reliable tree removals and tree services Sunshine Coast.
Who We Are
We are a team of experienced tree professionals.
We provide safe & professional tree services at competitive prices.
Whether your job is as simple as some tree trimming or tree pruning, or as tricky as a large backyard tree removal, we promise to work efficiently and treat your property with care and respect.
We a locally owned small business with over 10 years experience in Sunshine Coast tree services and are fully insured. Tree services Sunshine Coast
What We Do
- Live and dead tree climbing and tree felling
- Tree removal and palm removal
- Tree lopping
- Tree trimming, pruning & shaping
- Tree climbing
- Palm tree clean ups
- Tree height reductions
- Mulching / chipping
- Stump grinding Tree lopping Sunshine Coast. Tree services Sunshine Coast
See below for further descriptions of our services.
Where We Do It
Caloundra; Currumundi; Wurtulla; Warana; Buddina; Kawana; Mountain Creek; Sippy Downs; Mooloolaba; Alexandra Headland; Maroochydore; Kunda Park; Buderim; Marcoola; Mudjimba; Twin Waters; Coolum; Peregian; Sunshine Coast Hinterland; Noosa; Eumundi; Yandina; Bli Bli; Nambour; Palmwoods… and everywhere in between! Tree services Sunshine Coast
Get an obligation free quote for tree services Sunshine Coast!
Sometimes tree removal is necessary. For example, the tree may be:
- causing damage to pipework or structural foundations
- consuming excessive moisture
- unhealthy or diseased and can not be revived
- dead and at risk of falling onto your property
- dropping limbs and creating a safety hazard
- preventing home extensions or other property improvements
- unsightly or causing unwanted mess to the property.
For all your Sunshine Coast tree removal needs you should call on qualified, experienced tree professionals to properly remove the tree. This will ensure that the process is carried out safely and efficiently and without damage to your property. Look no further than Greig’s Trees for professional tree removals! If you are unsure whether you are allowed to remove the trees on your property, check the Sunshine Coast Council website here for more information.
Tree services Sunshine Coast. Sunshine Coast Tree Removal.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
- taking up too much space in the yard
- blocking access for vehicles
- reducing light inside the home or building
- coming into contact with electrical poles/cables
- encroaching on neighbouring boundaries
- looking unsightly due to uneven growth patterns
Greig’s Trees have the expertise and equipment to maintain and prune all types of trees and shrubs as well as dealing with access and height issues. We have the gear to maintain and clean more difficult to reach trees such as palms, with years of experience in tree climbing.
Tree pruning Sunshine Coast. Tree services Sunshine Coast
- the stump can often look unsightly and out of place
- there may be the need to build a fence, pool or shed above where the stump lies
- sometimes trees can regrow from the remaining stump
- the stump may be a safety hazard
The process of stump grinding ‘chews up’ the root material of the old tree with a machine called a stump grinder. A hole is created which can be filled with ground material so that no sign of the tree is visible. The area is then left level, clean and tidy.
Greig’s Trees offers stump grinding services if required in conjunction with tree removal services.
Sunshine Coast Stump Grinding. Stump grinding Sunshine Coast