GET A QUOTESunshine Coast Tree Removal
Fill out the form below and Greig will phone you to discuss. If you would like a rough estimate for your job, please attach photographs that show the tree as well as its surrounds and access for the job. Sunshine Coast Tree removal
Areas we service:
- Mountain Creek
- Sippy Downs
- Alexandra Headland
- Kunda Park
- Noosa Heads
- … and everywhere in between!
Tree removal Sunshine Coast
Our Tree Services
Trees in domestic settings can sometimes cause issues that require them to be removed, including:
- Structural, foundational or pipework damage to your home
- Excessive consumption of moisture
- They die or become diseased or unhealthy to the point where they cannot be revived
- They are in the way of plans to extend or improve the home
- They are causing excess amounts of mess around the home, or are an eyesore.
When it comes to your Sunshine Coast tree removal needs, qualified and experienced tree professionals should be called on to safely and effectively carry out your tree work. Here at Greig’s Trees Sunshine Coast, we employ some of the best tree climbers and arborists in the industry to ensure your tree removal needs are met to the very highest standards.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
It is essential to maintain your trees by keeping them pruned, not only for the health of the tree but also for reasons of safety and cosmetic appeal. As tree branches grow they can become problematic when:
- they begin to block access for cars and other vehicles to your property
- they block sunlight from entering your home
- they begin to approach electrical equipment or poles
- they encroach over your neighbour’s properties
- they start to take over your yard, occupying too much space
- they become crooked with unusual regrowth and don’t look appealing to the eye.
At Greig’s Trees we have the knowledge, experience and gear to prune, trim and maintain any type of tree. We can also manage excessive tree height and access issues. In addition, we have the equipment to clean , prune and maintain trees that are difficult to reach, such as tall palm trees. With many years of expertise in tree climbing, you can be well assured that Greig’s Trees Sunshine Coast will get the job done promptly, professionally and safely!
Stump Grinding and Mulching
There are a number of reasons that you may wish to have the stump removed after we have lopped the tree to ground level, including:
- the stump might look unappealing or out of place
- you may need to build something over the stump (such as an extension to your home, a fence or a garden)
- you want to make sure that the tree does not regrow from the stump (this can happen!)
- the stump could be a safety concern.
When we grind a stump, we use a stump grinding machine that powerfully ‘chews up’ the roots of the old tree. This leaves a hole in the ground which can be filled with soil or other ground material so that no sign of the stump is visible. The area will then look level and tidy and be ready for whatever you had planned for it.
Greig’s Trees Sunshine Coast stump grinding services are available if required, in conjunction with your tree removal.